So yesterday was payday, yaaaaay! It feels like such a long time since I’ve treated myself, and I needed an outfit for the night as I was going out; did I need any more excuses to go shopping?! I spent a lot more than I intended, and bought more than I had planned but I’m very happy with my purchases 🙂 This is also my first haul post so let me know if I could improve it in any way to make it easier to read etc.
1. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer – £6.99
2. Collection Clear Mascara – Isn’t on the website; was around £2
3. Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy – £5.99
4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 – £4.19
5. Collection Hot Looks Nail Polish in Bongo Beat – £1.99
6. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown – £2.99
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Translucent – £3.99
The less glamorous items…
8. Boots Smooth Care Shave Gel – The exact one isn’t on the website but this is extremely similar
9. Boots Therapy Nourish Shower Gel – £0.89
In the top picture that I forgot to take a closer picture of (oops sorry 🙁 ) are a pair of Boots Slanted Tweezers that are only £1 and work really well! There is also a pack of chewing gum as I had some advantage card holder vouchers and it was half price for chewing gum – why not ey?! The pack of Andrex wipes were being given out for free in Manchester Arndale and are flushable toilet wipes although I’m only using these as standard wipes for things like cleaning my hands when I’m out and about 🙂
1. Silver Cross Chain – £2
2. Small Tan Satchel – £2 (In the sale)
3. Gold Statement Necklace – £3
4. 80D Tights – £2
5. Aztec Print Baggy Shirt – £12
I’ve literally just got back from picking a few things up with my boyfriend as I’m writing this, so I thought I’d include them in this post 🙂 That’s why the pictures aren’t taking in an ideal place, his white bedding was the best I could find!
1. B&M Candle Tart Warmer – £0.99
2. B&M – “Love Changed Everything” Hanging Ornament – £1.99
3. Tesco 3 x Tea Light Holders – £0.75 (In clearance)
4. Tesco Storage Box – £2 (In clearance)
They only had one black version of this left and it had been ruined, so I bought this colour and plan to cover it in pages of my favourite magazines 🙂
I’ll be posting reviews of the items over the next few weeks so keep an eye out lovelies! Thanks for reading everyone 🙂 Comments for any improvements would be appreciated, as this is my first haul, so please be nice!