I’ve seen this feature on a few other blogs and I really liked the idea, and so here it is, introduced to amyjanealice. My goals won’t just be blog related, they’ll include goals for uni, work and my personal life.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39507175-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'amyjanealice.blogspot.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
1. Post content more regularly. I’m aiming for two to three times a week and in turn I hope to gain a bigger following and create relationships with more bloggers.
2. Work on university assignments more often and earlier. I don’t leave my work until a couple of days before it has to be handed in, but I would definitely benefit from starting my work earlier.
3. Save more money than I spend. This month I definitely need to start a spending ban. I’m going on holiday in June and want to treat myself to some lovely new Summer clothes, accessories and makeup. I also want to build up my savings, so this month I’m only buying the essentials.
4. Find some PR/Marketing work experience. So this is easier said than done really, but as I have a few months off university this Summer, I want to make the most of it. You can read about the experience I got last year here.
5. Be more daring. This month I want to step out of my comfort zone and do something new. Whether that be buying an outfit I wouldn’t usually bother trying on, or finally building up the courage to get a tattoo or another piercing. It could even be booking a spontaneous weekend away, which I would love!
What are your goals for this month?