1. Work harder on my blog – Over Summer, I plan to take my blog a lot more seriously. I’ve neglected it slightly over the past month or so due to exams and uni stress, but with my first year out of the way now, I can focus solely on work and my blog. I plan to pay a lot more attention to SEO (search engine optimisation) to make my blog more accessible through search engines. I would also like to be posting a lot more frequently, at least three times a week. If there are any specific posts you like to read, please let me know in the comments! Although amyjanealice has always been a lifestyle blog, I’m going to make it more diverse and include posts about an array of topics.
2. Start posting on YouTube – This is something I’ve been planning to do for a while now, but never really found the right time to do it. Summer seems perfect; I’ll have plenty of spare time to plan, film and edit videos. I am nervous about starting posting videos online, but I’ve seen how much fun people can have doing it and I already have a few series planned out!
3. Finish decorating my room – So I actually started decorating my room a while back but it still isn’t how I would like it. I plan to wallpaper one of my walls, and even though my room looks ok all white, I think a nice feature wall would love lovely. I have a built in wardrobe that I want to utilise more. Currently, one half is to hang clothes in while the other is made up of shelves. I want it all to be able to fit clothes in hung up, so I’m getting my boyfriend to sort that out for me as I am useless at anything DIY.
4. Get healthy! – While I’ve got the spare time over Summer, I want to be productive in changing my lifestyle for the better. I want to cut out nasty foods and spend more time being active. Whether that be doing at home work outs, going to the gym or spending more time outside walking for example, I want to incorporate it into my everyday life. (I must put something like this in every plan I post on my blog – ha!)
5. Find more work experience or an internship – I worked in a PR agency for two weeks last Summer and I LOVED it! I’m currently studying a PR and Digital Communications degree so work experience will really benefit both my studies and my future career. So, I’m on the hunt for something over Summer, whether that be a PR internship or some work experience within social media, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I find something!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39507175-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'amyjanealice.blogspot.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);