The Check List - check prints in monochrome, Houndstooth and tartan patterns
New Vintage - Faux fur, glamour and chic vintage shapes
Berry Blaze - Mulberries, scarley shades and raspberries
Mirror Metallics - Amping up the glitz and glammer for both day and night
It's so hard to choose one favourite trend from over the weekend but I'm a huge sucker for berry shades and monochrome patterns, and who doesn't love a bit of chic vintage?! I loved seeing the different looks put together by the various retailers and I definitely got some A/W fashion inspiration throughout the day!
Aside from the catwalk, pop-up beauty stands were also scattered around the area from Smashbox, Ojon, Bumble & Bumble, Paul's Hair World and Supercuts who were offering hair and beauty advice, the opportunity to try out new and iconic products with mini makeovers and even some free goodies to take away with you. Luckily, the Smashbox, Ojon and Bumble & Bumble stand was set up just outside where I work, so after I had finished my morning shift I quickly ran over and the very talented Sophie from Bumble styled my hair with a lovely vintage roll and a bit of volume. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet the lovely ladies from the three brands at both the consultation and the main event and I'll definitely be popping in to see them in Boots for a natter and to pick up some of my fave products from them!
As promised in the title, there is a very exciting giveaway, yay! You may have read in my previous post about my consultation, and one of you lucky lot is going to win the same experience I had. The lovely ladies at Ojon, Bumble & Bumble and Smashbox will give you a hair and beauty makeover suited to your taste and style. You will get the opportunity to try out a few of their items, and maybe even find a new holy grail product! I found the whole experience so rewarding as I picked up loads of tips and tricks, which I've been using every day. To win the makeover, here's all the info you need:
1. Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to gain entries.
2. You must be based in the North West or willing to travel if not as the makeover will take place in Boots on Market Street in Manchester.
3. The giveaway will run for two weeks and the winner will be contacted by email. If the winner doesn't reply within two days, another winner will be chosen.
4. All entries will be checked to ensure they are valid and competition pages do not count.
5. Good luck! I honestly had such fun at the makeover. All the staff were super helpful and talented, and really knew their stuff. I wish I could do it all over again!
The event was a huge success; it was really great to see how busy the Arndale was and how much of a buzz the event created around the centre. Thank you to Manchester Arndale and the three brands for asking me to be their Blogger Ambassador and all the exciting opportunities this involved. I can't wait for the centre's next event!